Vegetarians Friends Email Lists

Leave a Comment
Hello again. So within my daily routine I do some Facebook email scraping (again) and found thousands of facebook friends' email that interested in vegetarian topics. Or maybe they are vegetarians already. I found them on the legendary fan page about vegetarian. What is the name of the fan page? Guess it.

40 years of delicious vegetarian recipes and expert nutrition advice.
 At this time I share the email list directly on this post, not via attachment. So, brace yourself! Btw this post is not so important -maybe, you can think like that- because it contains no useful recipes, photos, etcs about vegetarian, but you may thank me later if you find your true love by looking at this email list and choose randomly, do some flirt, and married.

Aaaaand, if your earning multiples because you use this email list on right place, congrats.

One of my way for celebrating: give you a potato photo


What is the example of right place thing? Use the emails for facebook ads campaign. What campaign? Campaign about selling vegetarian recipes/foods, maybe. Aaaaah~ the idea and creativity are up to you. Here we go.


0 comments:

Post a Comment