10+ Great Upcoming 2015 Car Interiors for Inspiration (Full HD!)

Leave a Comment
Hello again, dude. I am a moody person. This week I am collecting tons of car interiors ideas. It makes me wanna buy a car. As usual inspiration-giver posting, I give you a bunch of great upcoming 2015 car interiors in HD.

2015 BMW X6 M


Its blend of black and brown reminds me of capuccino. Love the lines on the cars' sofa/couch/argh what does it called? and the tablet thing at the middle of the dashboard.

2015 Corvette Z06


I love the way it curves.

2015 Dodge Challenger SRT

Yea! Caramel brown again and I love it!

2015 Dodge Charger Pursuit

Classic-modern look...

2015 Hyundai Sonata

I love the bold orange stitch!

2015 Jaguar F-Type R

This time is red stitching and deep grey leather! Awww~

2015 Mercedes-Benz S63 AMG

Love the sofa details, the middle part, and 5 mini speakers (is that speakers?)

2015 Mercedes-Benz S550

This is my personal favorite at this time. Not so far with its brother above, but I love the red leather and red stitch on the black part. And the small details.

2015 Nissan 370Z Nismo

This combination somehow gave me chills.

2015 Renault Espace


The middle part is... period.

2015 Volvo XC90

Tricolor great blend. UUUUUGGH...

===
That's it for today's inspiration selection. See ya on my next manually selected post!

0 comments:

Post a Comment