Good News for Vegetarians, Now Available: The Impossible Burger that Made from Plants!

Leave a Comment
I was watching Bloomberg TV when I heard this great news for vegetarians in it. At Nov. 6 (Bloomberg) – Impossible Foods CEO and Co-Founder Patrick Brown discusses his company's products which are made entirely from plants, creating a sustainable source of food and why he says his products are made a better way with Bloomberg's Angie Lau on "First Up." (Source: Bloomberg)

Well, as I can't embed the video of them, you may visit this link to see the video.

I will try to summarise the video. So, Impossible Foods start to create this masterpiece about 3 years ago. Impossible Foods itself is a bunch of geniuses based on Stanford University (if I'm not mistaken) and the masterpiece they decided to make is called The Impossible Cheeseburger. Why did they choose cheeseburger? Because they think that cheese and meat are challenging to be replaced with no animal source. They used 5 type of plants.

For me, the most important thing is the price. For prototype stage, the cost of making a small patty is around $20. I think, if they produce bigger scale the cost will be minimised. On video, it seems that Angie Lau is very delighted with the Impossible Burger's taste and can not believe that it was made from plants. I want to try this. Impossible Burger, can you send one to my house? :p

Here, I captured full page screenshot of their official homepage. You are welcome.

0 comments:

Post a Comment