40K+ Ed Sheeran's Passionate Fans Email List for Free!

Leave a Comment
This is my personal black friday present to all of you. As you know, Ed Sheeran is a big sensation in (British) music industry. As non-british, I also love his songs and voice. "Sing" and "Don't" are my favourite now. He is pretty handsome tho. Maybe next time I will provide some photo sets of him.

This British guy actually is not a newcomer to the world of music, you know! However, a boy born February 17, 1991 has just signed a contract with Atlantic Records on September 12, 2011.

"A lot of the reason why at first I chose the indie music. Because I want to show my love to music, without the interference of others, "said the guy whose plays wing folk rock, hip hop and grime.

Independent career, Ed has produced several EP, namely The Orange Room (2005), Want Some? (2007), You Need Me (2009), Loose Change (2010) and 5 Collaborations Project (2011).

"Until one day I was bored and did not evolve. Then, I decided to go to Los Angeles, USA. It turns out, that's where my life changed since met Jamie Foxx, "he recalls. Jamie felt great talent Ed, allowing golden-haired guy is to stay at home and do the recording.

"From there, I started to reach the mainstream masses because they see the appearance via Youtube and gigs, Seeing accepted my music, I finally decided to signature of a contract with a major label," said Ed. Yep, now a commercial debut album titled Ed + already in circulation. In fact, his first single The A Team has been ranked third in the UK charts, you know!

To access the full facebook email list, click here.


0 comments:

Post a Comment