Here, I Give You some Cool and Sexy Vegetarian Advertisements

Leave a Comment
To be honest, the top post in IUYA.org is the one about vegetarian, not interior design :'( aaah~ how to say it... Should I move my primary concern to vegetarian? Hoho. Or combine interior design and vegetarian at once? But how? Hmm... While finding a way, I present to you some of vegetarian-related advertisements that can be your refreshment / mood booster / anything.

Why I post about vegetarian-related advertisements? Simple, I have a high curiosity about vegetarians. Vegetarians are blessed, I think. Even there is a greatest temptation of vegetarians called bacon, I salute you all. In my school, some of my colleagues are vegetarian and Buddhist. However, it doesn't matter whatever your religion is, whatever your eating behaviour is, or anything else. The one that matters is... you should visit IUYA regularly :p (OMG what I'm doing, what I'm writing ._. )

Source pictures (are still) from Flickr with a selected Common Creative license. I love Flickr. Sorry for the bandwidth killer.




















0 comments:

Post a Comment