Furukawa Yuki Newest Photo Sets + Trivia + Bonus!

1 comment
Besides Kanata Hongo, I adore Furukawa Yuki for his acting skills at some dramas and movies. Furukawa Yuki was born in Tokyo, Japan. He and his family moved to Toronto, Canada when he was 7 years old. There he stayed for almost 11 years. After graduating from junior high, Yuki moved alone to New York when he was 16 years old and continue high school there. Then he returned to Japan at the age of 19 years. He is fluent in English and Japanese. The proof? Watch Itazura Na Kiss! He returned to Japan because he miss Japan and want to learn Japanese culture.

well, if you want to skip to photos, just scroll down okay...

Furukawa Yuki's personal life

In high school, Yuki started learning breakdancing and into the basketball team. He became a basketball player and breakdance for 3 years. He is a representative group of dancing Revolve routinely hold events. Yuki is a student at Keio University, Faculty of Science and Technology (just like IRIE!). Keio University is one of the famous universities in Japan and is the oldest university in Japan.
November 2009, Yuki chosen as the 'Mr. Keio ', the most handsome Students throughout the university. WOW.
March 2010, Yuki received a Special Award in the framework of 'Horipro's 50 Year Anniversary Actor Audition' with acting skills and English language skills.

Here is a rumour, or perhaps facts about Yuki Furukawa which I found after googling here and there.

Yuki Furukawa turns out is the middle child. She has an older sister and a younger brother (which is different from the age of 4 years). While living abroad, Yuki was raised by her parents with the Japanese language. He and his brother more often speak in two languages, English and Japanese, while the English-language sister Yuki.

Yuki His father was a physician and researcher in the medical field. WOW.
Her mother had said that she was a little disturbed to see Yuki is very similar to his father.
Yuki had problems when returning to Japan, mainly because of the language and culture. Because in Japan, speak English in daily life is considered impolite, so he had to adjust to it. He also said that he had trouble bending moment for a long time to correct, Hehehehe, definitely hard yea ^^

Yuki lived alone when he was in Japan, because sometimes it uploads pictures homemade dishes (Whoa, Perfect guy?).
When he was in New York for school, he lived in a dorm, and he often returned to Toronto to meet his family (he is independent from the small yes).
The mother and brother attended the press conference of his first movie, High School Debut.
Yuki has a blog on weibo, there is also in ameblo, if you can read Japanese, just visit it sometimes because you can see the personality of Yuki from his writings on the blog. He often writes about campus life while building a career in acting.

As already I said earlier, Yuki entered Keio University, Faculty of Science and Engineering.
Yuki said as a child, when asked 'what is your dream' then he will answer that he wanted to become a doctor. At that time he really thought that one day he would become a doctor. So, when entering the University, he majored in Science in which if entered the majors, it will be easy to move into medical school when he decided to do it later. He also had to think, that after graduation she wanted to be an engineer.
But in the end he did not do it.

While at the University, Yuki followup contest 'Mr. Keio 'because of pressure from his senior in the dance club. In the end he realized that he needed something different to do, because so far he is doing and just learning to dance (dance). Just attended daily at the University Lecture, write reports, perform lab exercises and then dance along with the other members until 9 pm. After dinner he would go home.
He also eventually auditioned Horipro because he also thought of the work related to media. And finally he got the Jury Price.

In his blog, Yuki often shows that he is a perfectionist. He was happy to get the Jury Price, but disappointed not to get the first position. He knows he has a lot of flaws. He said that, although he was not a child who truly worship, but he wants to win for his mother KYAAAAAAAAA :))

Yuki never mention in his blog, that he chose to enter the entertainment world because he really did not know what he should do. He is also thought to continue the study, but when he went to graduate school, he did not even know what areas should he choose. He was surprised that the acting was interesting and decided to continue. His father was totally against it, but somehow he had to decide at that time. But Yuki said persistence was similar to his father's fist.

Interesting enough? Let's continue to FAQ part before photo session :p

Questioning Furukawa Yuki

Q1: What kind of woman do you like?

Yuki: I like someone who has a unique aura. If asked to choose someone from the world of entertainment, such as Ayase Haruka. When the question in my profile, I used to reply Ebihara Yuri. When asked about the appearance, I always inconsistent. I usually like a woman who exudes a unique aura.

Q2: Regardless of gender, What can not you forgive a person?

Yuki: I do not like people who do not timely. I do not like girls who are always late.

Q3: What is your fav action comedy?

Yuki: I watch M-1. Now I like the Black-Mayonnaise-san, but I really do not have time to watch the action comedy.

Q4: Where are you going to bring a girl on the first date?

Yuki: Cinema. Watching a movie. When it comes to the genre, I like the tense western movies like action. I do not like romance comedy.

Q5: Herbivore? Carnivores?

Yuki: yaaah, I'm not a carnivore. But I'm also not herbivore. I guess you could say that I'm a bit of a carnivore.

* Herbivores: People who do not aggressively pursue women
** Carnivores: People who are aggressively pursuing women (hmmm,, you know what that means)

Q6: What do you do to raise your personality? (organization / club)

Yuki: Representative. Most students at Keio are shy because they are quite strict in maintaining decorum. We are very careful even when greeting.

Q7: What is the most animal that resemble you?

Yuki: Many say I'm like a pet dog. But I'm really not convinced by it.

Q8: What about the character of the manga / anime?

Yuki: I find it hard to decide. I almost did not read the comics and I also did not watch any anime. In high school for a reason, they say I look like Mewtwo Pokemon. Does not really look like that?

Q9: Do you have any quirks?

Yuki: After washing my face, I use a moisturizer. I also like to wear the usual special shampoo I bought at a beauty salon. At the salon I usually get a haircut. I did it since I entered the university.

Q10: Furukawa San, How do you define 'ikemen'?

Yuki: Someone who does a cool thing. For example, someone who pays tuition alone is a very cool person. I think it's more on his actions, not his appearance. I do not think that I do cool things like that. I want to be like that.

Q11: If someone you love has been committed in a relationship, what would you do?

Yuki: I'm not going to think about it. Do not worry and start. I've been there in that situation before, but I can not tell.

Q12: Have you ever lend your class notes to a friend?

Yuki: Of course. Usually we help each other in the faculty of Science and Engineering. But I also believe, on the one point that is difficult, I will not hesitate to accept help.

Q13: How do you achieve the right hair style as you wish?

Yuki: Actually, I say that I want to fix my hair models, but it's quite difficult. So I said I wanted a little more ....

Q14: What if your girlfriend does something selfish?
Yuki: aaaahhh, I usually ignore if it is selfish. It's okay if I say, I'm tired, or something like that. If he asks me to buy something, then I really would not buy. I will definitely think to go home alone. But of course I would not be selfish. But the situation is a lot happening on the other.

Q15: Do you have an object that you think is a treasure?

Yuki: I'm putting stuff in the house recently and I found a painting that I drew as a child in Canada. My mother did not seem to throw it and keep it. For me, it was a thing I did not care, but I'm glad my mom kept it. That picture is my property worth today.

Movies
Kiyoku Yawaku (2013) - Kiyomasa Komine
Goose Bumps The Movie | Torihada Gekijo (2012)
High School Debut | Koukou Debut (2011) - Yui Asaoka

TV Dramas
Itazura na Kiss-Love in Tokyo (Fuji TV / 2013) - Naoki Irie
Rich Man, Poor Woman | Ricchiman Puauman (Fuji TV / 2012) - Tomoki Kuga
Bitter Sugar | Bitaa Shugaa (NHK / 2011) - ep.7-8
99 days with the Superstar | Boku to Star no 99 Nichi]] (Fuji TV / 2011) - Sumiyoshi Natsume
Asuko March! (TV Asahi / 2011) - Tetsuro Kishi

Newest Photo Sets

















Bonus





Whoa such a long post XD
As always, click in image to have a bigger photo, or save it :)

1 comment:

  1. He is awesome! He have it all,looks,height and intelligence.😣 I wanna marry him lol..

    ReplyDelete