Perfect Date Ideas (from famous people)

1 comment
So... what is your idea of a perfect date?

Ted Bruner, President of AGLCC


A perfect date for me is always somewhere we can walk and have a nice conversation. A nice walk to Ecco for dinner and drinks at the bar is a greay way to start the evening. Then we would walk over to the rooftop of The Palomar Hotel for drinks at Alto Rex—I really like their private cabanas.

Tracee McDaniel, Executive Director of Juxtaposed Center for Transformation


My idea of a perfect date is doing something out of the ordinary like spending the night in a lakeside suite at a local resort and then sharing a romantic dinner with my spouse of fourteen years in order to reconnect with each other!

Justin Ziegler, Executive Director at AEN


The perfect date for me can involve doing almost anything... conversation is key and someone who can make me laugh always gets and keeps my attention. I also like the arts so something like a museum, theater, ballet or music is definitely going to be more fun for me and hopefully that's something we will share!

Bill Kelin, Owns Bill Kaelin Marketing


My idea of a perfect date would be strolling around at the artwalk in Castleberry followed by dinner and a cocktail at the bar at Serpas. The general manager Matt Livingston is fabulous and will take care of your every need. A nightcap at Aurum Lounge would be the perfect way to end the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Quantum Binary Signals

    Professional trading signals sent to your cell phone daily.

    Start following our signals right now & make up to 270% per day.

    ReplyDelete