[FIXED] Visual and Text Editor not Showing in WP-Admin

Leave a Comment
So I was having a night on my friends' and as usual, I want to update this blog. When I clicked on Add new post, something occurred and made me panic. That was my visual (and text) editor not showing! Tried to calm, I googled some solutions and tried them all. These are the conclusion, maybe one of them works for you.

Experiment 1: Change wp-config.php file


Edit the wp-config.php (located on root of your wordpress folder) and add a line like this:
define('CONCATENATE_SCRIPTS', false );

Result: not worked for me.

Experiment 2: Open wp-admin in another browser/incognito (I use Chrome)


Result: not worked for me.

Experiment 3: Modifying Plugin(s)


deactivating all plugins to see if this resolves the problem. If this works, re-activate the plugins one by one until you find the problematic plugin(s).

Result: not worked for me.

Experiment 4: Reupload (or Reinstall)


re-uploading the wp-admin and wp-includes folders from a fresh download of WordPress.

Result: I didn't try this way because it looks so hard because it needs re-config that I consider it troublesome :p

Experiment 5: Force reload browser


Make sure to let the page load completely before start editing.

Windows: CTRL + F5
Mac/Apple: Apple+R or command + R
Linux: F5

Result: Nooot worked.

Experiment 6: Delete browser cache


I use Chrome and went to Settings > Clear browser data... and checked only Cached images and files.

Result: And finally it worked, just like that.




 

Hope this post helps you :*

Anw, this is ADD's first post in English. Just in case if you interested.

0 comments:

Post a Comment