My #December2014 Wish

Leave a Comment
Let's start today with part of lyrics from a song that had been in my head since I watch American Music Awards 2014, Imagine Dragons' I Bet My Life.

Now remember when I told you that's the last you'll see of me
Remember when I broke you down to tears
I know I took the path that you would never want for me
I gave you hell through all the years
So I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life on you
I, I bet my life, I bet my life
I bet my life on you
No, this time I'm not giving you any photosets XD just listing today's activity that I hope can inspire you. As you know, today is Worlds AIDS awareness day. But surprisingly Google didn't make a doodle for it. Some activists at my town began to share a bunch of ribbons, they do it in public places and road intersections. I received one red ribbon!

Today is also Monday, which is Cyber Monday. Because of my shitty internet connection, I haven't bought any items. Previously, I was planning to transfer a domain and buy a PositiveSSL in Namecheap. But when my internet connection up, the coupon already sold out. Although I already secured one position for business email package (I got them for $0.98 with a normal price of >$22 per year, which is nice.) and one position for .io domain name (got $20, normal price above $56!).

I really recommend Namecheap because shopping there was sooo easy and fast, and they accepts Paypal!

So... what?

This is the main point. My December 2014 wish.
  1. Stay healthy
  2. Done my internship
  3. Save this semester's grade
  4. I and my team published a mobile game and an app
  5. Get a boyfriend
  6. Get a boyfriend
  7. Get a boyfriend.
Here is an absurd photo for bonus....
Do you ever shit, bro?

0 comments:

Post a Comment